Here’s what we’ve spotted.
- Square, layered, ribbon-banded cake with floral detail.
- Slipper in sand initialled cake for beach or cruise wedding.
- Lace designed cupcakes. Lace detail is the new trend for 2013, with cupcakes or cake pops remaining popular choices.
- Soft coral and green are ideal colour choices for 2013.
- Floral adornment in coral for modern and stunning effect.
- Dress inspired, pleated design.
- Elegant five-layered fruit cake with pearl and floral detail.
Fun and sophisticated, the colour coral is pink’s half-sister that’s quickly becoming very popular at weddings. The peachy-orange tones add versatility to let you pair this colour beautifully with almost all others. We especially love it with turquoise, ivory, or chocolate! For a romantic theme, try a gentler shade of coral, and for a high-energy feel, go for a brighter hue.
Alternatively, emerald and mint are also hot on the fashion runways and are hitting the wedding world hard. Emerald, is the colour of fashion this year, and is symbolic of growth, renewal and regeneration, according to Pantone Inc. who creates colour standards for the fashion industry.
Photographer: Brilliant by Tropical Imaging: www.brilliant.tc
Wedding Planner and Coordinator: Island Harmony: http://www.islandharmony.com
Venue: Grace Bay Club Resort: http://www.gracebayresorts.com/gracebayclub/
Florist: Flowers by Environmental Arts: http://www.flowersbyea.com/home.php
Cake: Cakes to Di For: http://cakestodifor.webs.com/
Island is Providenciales Turks & Caicos, British West Indies, The Caribbean